First off, keep it simple! Don't make this super stressful for you before you even get to your shoot!! Here are some ideas on what to include!
* Jewelry- this is great for those detail shots!
* 1-2 shirts of his whether a business shirt with tie or his favorite T shirt and a ball cap
* At least 1 new sexy item he hasn't seen you in! Doesn't have to be lingerie! If he likes you in a short skirt and heels, that's what you bring!
* Heels!!!! Every woman's legs look better in heels! We won't use them for every shot and if your not the most stable in heels, we will work with it! I PROMISE!
* A hair tie! We will start with hair down but I love to throw up a messy bun and get some like that too!
Not must haves but nice to have:
* An object of his. If he likes to hunt, bring some of his hunting gear or a camo hat and shirt. If he is a police officer, bring a job shirt and handcuffs, police batton, hat... This can also include a hobby. If you need help, call or text me and we will find something!! I've had helmets, guns, motorcycle gear, an airplane, cigars, a guitar... endless possibilities!
* Lipstick, curling iron, hair spray- I have some items in my studio for touch ups but its good to be prepared just in case!
* Fun sexy items- Here again, I have some items in the studio we can use but a fun mask, tie, flogger, whip can be very interesting!
* If you think you may want to use it, BRING IT!!!